TANtalizer® Baked Bronzer
- How To Use
- Video Tutorials
TANtalizer® Baked Bronzer
TANtalize and mesmerize with LORAC TANtalizer® Baked Bronzers in three shades: the original, Matte Tan and Golden Glow. Swirling sun-kissed shades deliver Red Carpet radiance in an instant. Baked on terra cotta, this silky-smooth, luminous bronzing powder keeps you looking bronze and beautiful long after the sun has set and the cameras have gone. Extend the summer with this all-in-one compact containing bronzer in the top compartment and a brush and mirror in the lower compartment. Get a luminous Red Carpet glow instantly with TANtalizer® Baked Bronzer!
*Original and Matte Tan are available in Travel Size!
- To open, use the side handles on the compact and swivel the bronzer cap on the top compartment to the right. Swivel the bottom compartment to the left to locate the brush. Apply to cheeks, forehead and chin using the enclosed brush. Can also be used wet with a damp sponge for a deep, transfer-resistant exotic tan.
- Unlike traditional powders, this bronzer starts as a creamy formula that is then baked on a tiny terra cotta dish to create a totally refined, richly pigmented powder.
- The baked terra cotta technology creates a silky smooth powder with excellent spreadability and evenly dispersed pigmentation that provides rich, long-lasting color.
- Can be used Wet or Dry.
- CAPRYLIC/CAPRICTRIGLYCERIDE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE,DIMETHICONE, TALC, GLYCERYL STEARATE, NYLON-12, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUMBENZOATE, XANTHAN GUM, METHYLPARABEN, BHT, PROPYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN,ETHYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, MICA, CI 77891, CI 77491, TIN OXIDE.
- Golden Glow NET WT.: 0.29 OZ./ 8.3g
Matte Tan NET WT.: 0.31 OZ./ 9g
- I’ve created two more shades of my best-selling Baked Bronzer! These bronzers are all you need to create that beautiful Red Carpet Glow long after the sun has set. Golden Glow creates a more yellow-gold bronze, luminous, sun-kissed radiance that is perfect for fairer skin tones (and is a beautiful highlighter on darker skin tones); Matte Tan provides a warm, matte glow (perfect for Fair to Medium skin tones), and the original Baked Bronzer offers a beautiful, classic bronze - all without the harmful effects of the sun. The all-in-one compact is convenient, easy-to-use, and great for the woman on the go, PLUS this versatile formula can be used either wet or dry. When using it dry, I use the brush included in the compact and a damp sponge to create a deeper, transfer-resistant exotic tan.