CAREERS WITH LORAC
CORPORATE ACCOUNT COORDINATOR
LORAC is seeking a candidate for the entry-level, full-time position of Corporate Account Coordinator in our corporate headquarters in Valencia, CA.
Candidate must be a self-starter, great at multi-tasking and have the confidence to communicate effectively. Ideally this person will have their own ideas, be extremely organized, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Candidate will be working directly with the Corporate Account Executive/PR & Social Media Coordinator to maintain and grow ecommerce, social media, and public relations.
Job responsibilities include assisting the Corporate Account Executive/PR & Social Media Coordinator in the following:
• Work with graphics department to get eblasts created
• Review and approve test eblasts
• Coordinate Seasonal Launches: Collect and submit all product information, product imagery, website assets and eblasts including Get The Looks (Still and video) to web team.
• Keep all copy up to date – remove old copy, upload new copy.
• Ensure stock levels are up to date.
• Daily maintenance (fix errors, communicate with web team).
• Work with Customer Care team to handle customer and user-related website issues as they arise.
• Research stock levels for Web exclusive collections, create One Sheets
• Help to coordinate website Sales/Promotions/GWPs
2. Social Media and Public Relations
• Review all channels to ensure the brand is aware of any issues and to be in touch with what our customers are saying
• Read and comment for brand when necessary
• Review and approve weekly Copy Calendar for Facebook and Twitter as prepared by a separate team: Ensure the following is aligned: Imagery, copy, stock levels, links
• Coordinate promotional planning, sweepstakes, Twitter chats, and Facebook events for in-store events with/PRO Artists
• Photography for Social Media purposes if applicable
• Create a seasonal Launch Timeline with all products/all retailers for ease of communication within the Social and PR teams.
• Read Customer Care PR inquiries
• Read Weekly recaps from PR agency, review all posts, make sure everything is accurate
• Watch YouTube Video reviews
• Prepare PR product for shipment
• Plan and organize strategic PR events and meetings in LA and NY
• Review all PR opportunities that come in
• Assist in campaign and video shoot production
Job Qualifications and Necessary Skills:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to write eblast subject lines and copy for website.
• Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks under high pressure and adapt to changing priorities.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required. PR, Marketing, Beauty or related degree preferred.
• Proficiency and strong interest in social media and public relations
• Experience/interest in the beauty/fashion/lifestyle industry
• Positive team player with a passion. Creative thinker.
Salary commensurate with experience and skill level.
Please email Kate at email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.