CAREERS WITH LORAC
Senior Manager of Digital and Ecommerce
The Senior Manager of Digital and e-Commerce is a very hands-on role and will be directly responsible for making LORAC Los Angeles an industry leader in the digital sphere through the development and execution of thoughtful and collaborative strategy that aligns with overall brand vision and goals.
Areas of Focus and Strategy:
- E-commerce Growth – Build up brand positioning in the e-commerce marketplace, creating a plan to drive sales and grow loyalty on our website.
- Digital Advertising and SEO Optimization – Create plan for maximizing the impact and ROI of digital advertising and SEO optimization, handle monthly ad budgets, and report on results.
- Social Media Alignment –Develop a strategic road map and plan to align internal marketing with brand social channels, maximizing the reach and effectiveness of digital campaigns.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with creative and retail marketing to create e-commerce account plan with major goals of increasing acquisition and customer retention
- Direct the day-to-day operations of the website
- Investigate and evaluate new ways of generating additional traffic and rank through product placement, optimized images, geo-location targeting, and keywords/SEO/SEM with the ultimate goal of increasing sales
- Create weekly/monthly/quarterly and annual goals and identify the key metrics and analytics to define the progress towards these goals
- Work cross-functionally with Creative, Marketing and Product teams to effectively and dynamically launch and perpetuate new products and cultivate the growth of the core engine and hero products
- Partner with social media team to maximize the social network and advocates to grow our engagement and brand equity across all platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 7 years of digital and e-commerce experience
- A seasoned veteran in e-commerce development with a track record of consistent above market trend increases in the e-commerce space
- Experience with platforms like Magento/Shopify, dotmailer, Bronto, Olapic, as well as mastery of SEM/SEO optimization
- A passion for, and knowledge and experience in prestige cosmetics
- A keen eye for cutting edge brand growth in the current digital marketplace
- Experience leading a team to build and execute digital plans and tactics
- Knowledge of sound brand marketing principles – branding, product management and product architecture
- A focus on personal and team development, with a desire to be challenged and encouraged to think differently
- Sharp analytical skills, problem solving abilities, and attention to timelines and deadlines
- Strong 360 communication skills, including the ability to present with clarity and conviction, influence and negotiate
The Company has the right to revise these job responsibilities at any time. This document does not create a contract for employment, and either you or the Company may terminate the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.
If interested, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org