Oil-Free Makeup Primer
- How To Use
- Video Tutorials
aquaPRIME™ is a lightweight water-based makeup primer that moisturizes and prepares your skin for silky smooth, long-lasting makeup application. Contains Sodium Hyaluronate to hydrate and help diminish the appearance of fine lines. aquaPRIME™ is oil, silicone, paraben and fragrance free – especially good for sensitive, oily and acne-prone skin types.
- Apply to clean face. Pump a few drops into palm of hand and apply with fingertips prior to foundation.
- Water based makeup primer: Oil, Silicone, Paraben, & Fragrance free.
- Creates an ultra smooth canvas for perfect, long-lasting luminous makeup.
- Light-weight, colorless gel.
- Contains Sodium Hyaluronate to hydrate and help diminish appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- For best results polish and resurface with makeupPREP first.
- If using an SPF or LORAC Oil-Free Moisturizer, apply aquaPRIME™ first to hydrate and prepare skin for smooth makeup application.
- It's a drink of water for the skin – extremely hydrating.
- Unique formula – light-weight, not heavy or greasy like silicone primers.
Carol’s Red Carpet Tips
- WATER (AQUA), ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE,POLYSORBATE 20, TRIETHANOLAMINE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, DI-SODIUM EDTA
- 1.35 FL. OZ./40mL
- When skin looks too dry it enhances wrinkles! LORAC aquaPRIME is like a big drink of water for the skin. Priming your skin with this moisturizing makeup primer containing Sodium Hyaluranate before you apply foundation helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. aquaPRIME is a unique makeup primer formula, because it is light-weight, and not heavy or greasy like silicone primers.