Baked Matte Satin Eye Shadow
- How To Use
- Video Tutorials
LORAC Baked Matte Satin Eye Shadow
Easy to blend and easy to wear, LORAC’s Baked Matte Satin Eye Shadows are richly pigmented, long-wearing, and silky-smooth. Create countless award show looks with these concentrated, pure matte satin eye makeup shades that can be used wet or dry according to the intensity you desire.
- To use our eye shadow dry, apply powder with a brush for sheer, natural color. To use wet, apply with a slightly dampened brush for transfer-resistant, rich, dramatic color.
- Mineral-rich formula (product is 81% mineral).
- The unique matte satin eye shadow formula offers a silky-smooth texture and versatile finish to create any look you want. It gives a beautiful, natural, satin sheen without being high-shine. This perfect combination of matte and shimmer is fresh, modern, sexy and exclusive to LORAC.
- Can be applied wet or dry.
- Finely-milled pigments are easily blended for flawless application.
- Baked on an individual terra cotta pan, each shadow starts out as a liquid and is baked into solid form to create ultra-rich, highly-pigmented, long-lasting, luscious shades.
- The color applies and stays true throughout the day.
- MICA, TALC, NYLON-12, MINERALOIL, DIMETHICONE,POLYSORBATE 20, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN,PROPYL PARABEN, BUTHYL PARABEN, LAUROYLLYSINE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, SODIUM, DEHYDROACETATE, TOCOPHERYLACETATE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, BHT. MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRONOXIDES, ULTRAMARINES,CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS FERRICFERROCYANIDE, BLUE 1 LAKE,CARMINE, YELLOW 5 LAKE.
- NET WT .08 oz / 2.2 g