LORAC Behind the Scenes
Eye Shadow Primer
- How To Use
- Video Tutorials
LORAC Behind the ScenesGet LORAC's BEHIND THE SCENES EYE SHADOW PRIMER and all eyes will be on you! This gentle, lightweight, oil, fragrance and paraben-free formula keeps your eye shadow picture-perfect from daytime to Prime Time. Created by Celebrity Makeup artist Carol Shaw to be used Behind The Scenes on photo shoots and on the Red Carpet, this unique eye shadow primer easily glides on for crease-resistant, silky-smooth color that lasts!
- For extended eye shadow wear and stay true, satiny color, use fingertip to apply a small amount of primer to cover entire lid from lash to brow before applying LORAC eye shadow.
- Bentone Gel – Emparts a pleasant residual silkiness to the skin
- Net Trioctanoin – Excellent emollient/moisturizer
- Beeswax White – Conditioning agent
- TimironSilk Red – Mica; helps provide a healthy glow
- TalcBC – provides powdery afterfeel and finish; anticaking agent
- Micropoly520 – Film former; line filler
- Anti-crease formula
- Increase longevity of Eye shadow
- Silky finish
- Corrects imperfections and discoloration on lid
- Smooth formula easy to spread
- ISODODECANE, TALC,TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN, POLYETHYLENE, DISTEARDIMONIUM, HECTORITE, VP/EICOSENECOPOLYMER, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ISOPROPYL LANOLATE, SORBITANSESQUIOLEATE, PEG-40 STEARATE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, BEESWAX (CERA ALBA),DIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANEM, PHENOXYETHANOL,MICA,TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77499, 77491, 77492)
- 0.53 oz/15.3g
- This product is perfect to use on photo shoots, on the Red Carpet, and for every day for eye looks that stay true from the first take to the wrap party. Behind The Scenes Eye Shadow Primer allows eye shadow, in any combination or style that I create, to glide on, hold pigment color and last longer! I love working with this smooth primer formula – the lightweight, silky finish glides effortlessly on the eye lid, and this eye shadow primer has the added benefit of minimizing flaws and imperfections on the lid.