LORAC Cosmetics Coverup
- How To Use
- Video Tutorials
LORAC CoverupA favorite among industry insiders and makeup artists, this specially-tinted Coverup blends perfectly to hide skin imperfections without looking heavy. It naturally lightens and brightens your face.
- Apply with brush or fingertip to conceal all blemishes and imperfections.
- 100% Fragrance Free.
- Blends perfectly to hide skin imperfections without looking heavy.
- Yellow tones neutralize red in skin.
- Naturally lightens and brightens your face.
- A favorite among makeup artists and industry insiders.
- Coverup naturally conceals skin imperfections without creating a heavy mask.
- CASTOR OIL, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, C12-15 ALKYLBENZOATE, TALC, PARAFFIN, BEESWAX, CARNAUBA WAX, CANDELILLA WAX, OZOKERITE, PETROLATUM,PROPYLPARABEN, BHT, VEGETABLE OIL MAY CONTAIN: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRONOXIDES, YELLOW 5 LAKE
- NET WT. 0.15 OZ./4.2g
- I’m often asked, “Which comes first – foundation or Coverup?” I apply foundation first, then Coverup under eyes and on blemishes, then I set complexion makeup with a powder, like LORAC’s Oil-Free Wet/Dry Powder. I like to use a concealer brush with LORAC’s Coverup makeup for the ultimate control in correcting blemishes. After applying with a concealer brush, I use my finger to melt Coverup into the skin for a more natural look. My Coverup also makes a great eye shadow base when used with powder.