LORAC Bronzer - Warm Glow
No Longer Available
- How To Use
- Video Tutorials
LORAC Bronzer - Warm GlowLORAC's Bronzer is the perfect way to achieve a warm, golden, sun-kissed look. How to apply bronzer to the face is one of the most commonly asked questions Carol Shaw, Celebrity Makeup Artist, and Creator of LORAC Cosmetics gets asked. Carol suggests applying face bronzer with a large powder brush and starting on the forehead make a number ‘3’ down the sides of the face: middle of the forehead, down temple around the eye to the bridge of the nose, curve back across cheek bone and down along edge of the jaw line. Repeat on the other half of the face. For a natural, healthy touch of color all year long Carol suggests “Warm Glow” face bronzers.
- Apply to forehead, cheeks, nose, chin, and neck for a healthy bronze glow.
- The perfect way to achieve a warm, golden, sun-kissed look.
- Gives you a healthy touch of color all year long.
- Flecks of gold give the skin a beautiful warm glow.
- TALC,ZINC STEARATE,BORON NITRATE, MICA, NYLON-12, MAGNESIUM CARBONATE,ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, DIMETHICONE, MINERAL OIL, KAOLIN, ZEA MAYS (CORN)STARCH, SILICA, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN MAY CONTAIN: IRON OXIDES,(CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470), RED 30 LAKE (CI73360), RED 6 LAKE (CI15850), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850:1), TITANIUMDIOXIDE(CI 75470), RED 40 LAKE (CI 16035)
- NET. WT. 0.36 OZ./10.3g
- I’ll do a whole face with Bronzer: use it on eyes and cheeks with a little mascara and lip gloss - you have a whole face done!
If you have olive, tan or dark skin, my Bronzer can be used on the body, too. It looks beautiful when dusted on shoulders, collarbone and décolletage for a warm, golden-brown sheen.
Warm Glow is a great bronzer for lighter skin with its soft, pink undertone.