LORAC LOTSA Lash
- How To Use
- Video Tutorials
LORAC LOTSA LashLotsa Fibers + Lotsa Mascara= Lotsa Lash! Celebrity Makeup Artist Carol Shaw created Lotsa Lash Fiber Mascara to send your lashes to new heights! This unique extreme lengthening mascara has a rich and creamy formula that is loaded with nylon fibers that cling to eye lashes like mini lash extensions...helping your lashes get the best lengthening mascara look around! Great for natural eye makeup looks during the day and smokey eye makeup looks for night.
- Apply one coat for lotsa natural lash. Add two to three additional coats for Lotsa Lash! For extreme baby doll lashes, start at the base of the lash, rolling up and out, then wiggle the wand on the tips ofthe lashes for lengthening fiber application.
- Rich and creamy formula is loaded with nylon fibers to lengthen and thicken for extreme baby doll lashes.
- Contains Pro-Vitamin B5 to condition lashes.
- A unique custom jumbo brush makes application easy and effortless.
Carol’s Red Carpet Tips
- Using Lotsa Lash is easier than false eyelashes…and it looks better too!
- WATER, BEESWAX,COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, CYCLOMETHICONE, PVP, STEARIC ACID,PROPYLENE GLYCOL STEARATE, GLYCERYLSTEARATE, SORBITAN STEARATE,TRIETHANOLAMINE, POLYBUTENE, OLEIC ACID, NYLON-6,SILICA, ASCORBYLPALMITATE, PANTHENOL, CELLULOSE GUM, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUMSILICATE,SIMETHICONE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, METHYLPARABEN,PROPYLPARABEN,C HLORPHENESIN MAY CONTAIN: CI 77499, IRON OXIDES
- NET WT. 0.5 OZ./14g