MAKE UP>ComplexionMAKE UP>Complexion>FoundationMAKE UP>Complexion>Pick Your Perfect Complexion>Redness Correction
LORAC Oil-Free Neutralizer
Color Correcting Makeup
- How To Use
- Video Tutorials
LORAC Oil-Free NeutralizerNeutralizer is a specially tinted, oil-free makeup that's infused with soothing botanicals. It corrects and conceals underlying red tones to create a naturally flawless finish - ideal for sensitive skin.
- Always prime skin first! Wear Neutralizer alone or mix a couple pumps with foundation in the palm of your hand. Blend in well with a sponge or fingertips.
- 100% Oil and Fragrance Free.
- Wear Neutralizer alone or mix a couple of pumps with foundation in the palm of your hand. Blend in well with a sponge or fingertips.
- Contains botanicals Aloe, Comfrey, and Chamomile to help skin feel calm and soothed.
- Specially-tinted to help correct and conceal redness and imperfections.
- WATER (AQUA), CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL,GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, STEARIC ACID, ALUMINUM MAGNESIUM SILICATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, STEAROXYTRIMETHYLSILANE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE COPOLYOL, XANTHAN GUM, STEARETH-2, STEARETH-21, SYMPHYTUM OFFICINALE EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (Matricaria) EXTRACT, METHYLPARABEN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, ETHYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, SODIUM POLYACYLATE, PVM/MA COPOLYMER, TETRASODIUM EDTA CONTAINS: IRON OXIDES, ULTRAMARINES, TITANIUM DIOXIDE
- .90 FL. OZ./26.6mL
- If you have sensitive skin with redness, prime your skin first, then, depending on desired coverage, mix a little Oil-Free Neutralizer with either your moisturizer or Natural Performance Foundation to reduce skin redness in an even, natural way. I do not recommend layering foundation over Neutralizer, as it is highly concentrated – a little goes a long way!