LORAC PRO Brow Pencil
- How To Use
- Video Tutorials
LORAC PRO Brow Pencil
Go PRO with LORAC PRO Brow Pencil! Create the perfect frame for your face with this long-wearing, ultra-thin pencil that colors, defines, and shapes your brows with natural-looking color. The fine tip allows for tiny, precise hair-like strokes and the attached brow brush combs through brow hairs to shape and groom. Whether you’re filling in your sparse brows or perfecting a full, dramatic brow, LORAC’s PRO Brow Pencil provides PRO color that lasts. This specially formulated PRO Brow Pencil glides on without skipping or tugging for a super smooth application every time. Color, define and shape your brows, just like a PRO!
- Remove caps from both ends of the PRO Brow Pencil. Twist at the top to roll-up a very small amount of pencil. Apply using light, short strokes to fill in sparse areas, enhance fullness and create the perfect brow shape. Use the brow brush to comb hairs into place and blend color evenly. No sharpening needed.
- Long-wearing, ultra-thin pencil that colors, defines, and shapes your brows with natural-looking color.
- Fine tip allows for tiny, precise hair-like strokes
- The attached brow brush combs through brow hairs to shape and groom.
- LORAC’s PRO Brow Pencil provides PRO color that lasts.
- This specially formulated PRO Brow Pencil glides on without skipping or tugging
Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylhexyl Stearate, C10-18 Triglycerides, Silica, Tocopherol, May Contain/Peut Contenir: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)
- Net Wt. 0.002 OZ./ 0.08g
- These PRO Brow Pencils are so versatile: you can easily color and shape brows with natural-looking, hair-like strokes, or go for more intensity with long, dramatic strokes to create a perfectly shaped, defined, bold brow. I love that there is a brow brush attached, a brush is a must-have to blend in and soften the brow color for a natural finish. Try brushing hairs downward to find the natural top of your brow then fill in. Then brush the hairs up to find the natural bottom of your brows and fill in. Brush outward to finish and blend.