LORAC PRO Metallic Cream Eyeliner
Metallic Eyeliners in Three Colors!
- How To Use
- Video Tutorials
LORAC PRO Metallic Cream EyelinerLORAC introduces PRO Metallic Cream Eyeliner in Aquamarine for an all-in-one, easy-to-use eyeliner that lasts! This long-wearing, highly-pigmented cream eyeliner is infused with Vitamins E and C and comes complete with a custom PRO brush included in the cap for a clean, precise line every time, perfect for the PRO on-the-go!
- Remove liner brush handle from the top of the cap. Snap bottom of brush handle into cap for a longer handle applicator. PRO Tip: Dip brush into cream eyeliner and line along top lash line by starting at the inner corner and gradually extending past the outer corner of eye.
- Smudge-proof and budge-proof
- Glides on easily with build in applicator brush
- Contain vitamins C and E to help fight free radical damage around the delicate eye area
Comes complete with a custom PRO brush included in the cap; brush can be snapped into cap for an extended brush handle.
- Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Octyldodecanol, Polyethylene, Behenyl Beeswax, Stearyl Beeswax, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Microcristallina Cera/Microcrystalline Wax, Cyclohexasiloxane, Synthetic Beeswax, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, May Contain/Peut Contenir: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289).
- 0.08 oz.
I use PRO Cream Eyeliner on my celebrity clients. The cream formula easily glides on for a perfect, clean line every time. These liners stay put, they don’t budge or smudge - great for the Red Carpet. Smudge your favorite shade all over the lid for a quick, playful pop of long-lasting color. Line with Black Ruby, it’s beautiful! I love to create a modern cat eye with any of these shades to take eyes from day to night in just a few seconds! Dip brush into cream eyeliner and line along top lash line by starting at the inner corner and gradually extending past the outer corner of eye.