Translucent Touchup Powder
- How To Use
- Video Tutorials
LORAC Translucent Touchup Powder
A non-drying, moisture-rich powder that contains Oat Flour to soothe sensitive skin. It provides a flawless finish without build-up, so it’s great for touch-ups any time of day.
- Dip the sponge into the powder and apply to the face and neck. Use this sheer powder after you apply your makeup, as well as anytime you need a touch-up.
- 100% Fragrance Free.
- Non-drying, moisture rich powder.
- Provides a flawless finish without build-up, great for touch-ups any time of day.
- Contains soothing Oat Flour.
- Encapsulated emollient helps retain moisture in your skin.
- TALC, DIMETHICONE, MINERAL OIL, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL FLOUR, ZINC STEARATE, ISOPROPYL ISOSTEARATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYL- PARABEN, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, POLYOXYMETHYLENE UREA, BHT MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: IRON OXIDES OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)
- NET WT. 0.39 OZ./11g
- I use this touchup powder at work for touch-ups all day long and it always provides a flawless finish. My Translucent Touchup Powder is sheer, light and non-drying, and doesn’t build up or coagulate no matter how much or how often you use it. I like using powder to set my complexion makeup. A more moisturizing powder, my touch up powder is especially good for mature women and women with dry skin.