Vitamin E Stick
Moisturizing Lip Treatment
- How To Use
- Video Tutorials
LORAC Vitamin E StickUltra-enriched with natural emollients to moisturize, LORAC Cosmetics’ Vitamin E Stick quickly soothes and helps to heal chapped lips.
- Both sticks can be smoothed on lips to help them feel more moisturized and soothed. Use the regular (non-tinted) Vitamin E Stick on under-eye area for added moisture.
- Ultra-enriched with natural emollients to moisturize, quickly soothes and helps to heal chapped lips.
- The Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Linoleate) is an anti-oxidant, which neutralizes free-radicals to help skin stay healthy and protect itself.
- Buttery texture, not greasy like other lip treatments.
- Regular Vitamin E Stick (non-tinted) can be used on under-eye area for added moisture.
- Tinted Vitamin E Stick can be worn on the lips with smoky eyes for that great ‘60s Brigitte Bardot look.
- RICINUSCOMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, PARAFFIN,BEESWAX, CETEARYL ALCOHOL,ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE,PETROLATUM, CETYL PALMITATE,CETYL ALCOHOL,ISOSTEARYLISOSTEARATE, OZOKERITE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA(CANDELILLA) WAX,STEARIC ACID, TOCOPHERYL LINOLEATE, BISABOLOL, BHT
- NET WT. 0.12 OZ./3.4g
- My Vitamin E Stick is buttery, not greasy like other lip treatments and it feels good on your lips so they stay healthy. LORAC’s Vitamin E Stick also makes a great bedtime treatment for under eyes and lips. It’s even great for men, too. I have used my Vitamin E Stick on male models, athletes and actors.